Melanie, over at “Livin’ with Me” chose me as one of her Top Five Hottest Blogs! While I am totally honored I also feel bad because since this is a meme it means that I will in turn have to choose 5 to be my Top 5 Hottest blogs and that sucks because I have met so many fabulous bloggers. I really don’t want to choose just 5. But I told her I would do this and since I am a woman of my word lets get it done…
“TOP FIVE HOTTEST BLOG MEME”
1. Simply choose five blogs you want to be included in your “top five list”.
2. Give a short line or explanation why you put them on your list. One explanation for each blog.
3. Now tag as many blogs as you want. You can also tag those blogs you have listed in your TOP FIVE….you can also put your own blog in your list if you want.
4. For those who have been tagged, you can also vote for a blog that has been nominated already (besides, this is what this meme is intended for, to know how many bloggers will nominate your blog)
5. Submit you TOP FIVE HOTTEST BLOG ENTRY here.
Submitted blogs will be the only one to be included in the tally
6. Remember: Submissions of entries starts from MARCH 1 2008 to MARCH 25 2008 and top five hottest blog winners will be announced on MARCH 29 2008
7. Enjoy listing your top five!!!
***end copy here***
So, here are my top five picks:
Opinionated Black Woman – This is a woman I enjoy reading because she feels deeply and then says what she feels, she is sometimes raw but always real! Her blog is awesome!
Livin With Me – This woman loves and enjoys her family and her life as a stay at home mom, she is also credited with getting me interested and started in blogging! And her baby is beautiful!
Miscellaneous Matters – This woman always has a kind word and awesome spiritual nuggets! Her outlook on life is always so refreshing and positive!
Electronic Village – This man has done an awesome job of uniting and inspiring African American Bloggers and always has commentary and insight on the news as it relates to the African American community.
Regina’s Family Seasons – Yes, I put my own blog on this list because I feel that as a fairly new blogger I have done a great job of showcasing my faith, my family, and my life and sharing my life with others!
That was extremely hard and I don’t want to make anyone feel bad by not including them, so I hope you understand that I love and respect all of the blogs that I visit. They all have something unique to offer, so this was really hard for me to pick just five. But, I had to follow the rules on this one (I don’t make the rules, I just try to follow them…occasionally). And I’m tagging the people I picked for my top five, except of course the ones who have already done it.
Peace & Love,