I was tagged by my new blogging buddy Dori of From A Yellow House in England to tell 7 things about me. Now, I have been blogging for a year and have done a bunch of these sorts of tags or memes so I am going to have to dig a little deeper to find something new to disclose about myself. The problem is if I dig deeper I come up with some interesting albeit shocking things you don’t know. Trust me I’ve done some things that are so shocking my own mother does not know about!! LOL, I wonder if Dori will regret tagging me!!
Those of you who thought you knew me I bet you didn’t know that …
1. I once hung out a second story window afraid to let go, but more afraid that my mom would find out I cut school.
2. I played clarinet in middle school, was late for my own graduation which I was playing at, had to go on stage during the proceedings, embarrassed and scared and thus my stage fright was born.
3. I once kissed a girl and didn’t like it!
4. I was once a recreational drug user, drug of choice being cocaine.
5. I once watched my sister die before my eyes and saw the power of God bring her back.
6. I once had an abortion.
7. I once jumped out of a moving taxi and ran to avoid paying the fare.
By the way I know I am supposed to tag 7 others but I know how some of you “veteran” bloggers hate being tagged so I’ll just say If anybody WANTS to do this please do it and let me know so that I can read it!