Copy this list to your blog- leaving all links intact- and add in who tagged you.
Add your ‘real mom’ contribution to the list, linking it to a post you wrote about being a real mom, obviously.
Then tag as many moms as you can and go out and meme-ify the blogosphere! (Or don’t, it’s entirely up to you…)
1. Real Moms don’t flinch when they talk about boobs. They do make you laugh your brains out.
2. Real moms go on vacation and learn to play traffic cop
3. Real moms brag about their kids
4. Real moms do not mince words when they present the truth
5. Real moms juggle
6. Real moms “resist the guilt and embrace the journey”
7. Real moms don’t give a damn to media generated Mommy Wars
8. Real moms have kids with potty mouths
9. Real moms know that real life is not like TV sitcoms
10. Real moms aren’t afraid to dish the dirt on motherhood
11. Real moms actually care about their young ladies