Well, 2010 is gone, and I’m going to say good riddance!! Out with the old and in with the new! I thank God for his many blessings and mercies for my family and I in 2010 but I sure am Praising Him for 2011!
So, while I am preparing myself to embrace 2011 I just wanted to share with you my best posts from 2010. Enjoy the following posts!
- January – Happy Graduation Day Chef Jezelle
- February – The Weekend Brings Life and Death
- March – Not My Sons, But I Am Proud As If They Were!
- April – Happy Resurrection Sunday! He Is Risen!
- May – Lesson Learned: What You Do Today Will Matter Tomorrow!
- June – Phase One Complete! On To The Next One!
- July – Family Updates!
- August – Wow, No blogging this month…
- September – A Sunday Well Spent!
- October – Fear Or Respect? Democracy Or Dictatorship?
- November – Know How To Handle Differences Of Opinion.
- December – Wow, Where Did November Go?
So there you have my picks for my best blogposts of 2010!
Enjoy 2011 People, and remember if you want something you’ve never had, then you must do something that you have never done!
Praise God daily, Love your Family, and Respect yourself & others.